Saturday, January 28, 2012

On Friday we were able to teach again what we did on the first day. I found it was much easier to do so after I had thought about the elements that I would have to take into account when teaching in front of a class. However, there were certain things that I could have done better with. these things include being louder, not participating in the games or drills that I have the class doing so I can check on how they are prforming, and I could get everything ready by having all my equipment present instead of having the class have to go and get everything when the class time has started. This would save time so more things could be covered in class. If I improve upon these aspects of teaching, then I will be much moreeffecive of a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment