Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Class 4

Today in class we started out by getting into a circle while music was playing and one at a time we danced in the middle and everyone dide the same move as the person in the middle. After that we played a tag game, however, it was while walking instead of running. Though it was walking, then skipping and finally galloping, it still got my heart rate up and the sweat flowing. It also helped me remember my classmates names better. I struggled with the yoga today more than i have in the previous classes. It might have been because I didn't get mch sleep last night...perhaps. The main thing that helped me out this class was going over what we are going to say and how to introduce ourselves when we teach again on Friday. I got some ideas of what I want to do, so hopefullyall goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment